Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My favorite holiday


My favorite holiday in the United Arab Emirates Eid Al Ftr.First, We go to pray at mosque and come back to our home .Second,My mother makes some food , cake and rice because all my friends and my relatives to our home to eat and they go to another home. Next, I and my friends go to all a famous pleases in the UAE and go to Mall to buy some things. Eid Al Frt takes 3 days but the best day is the first day because all people meeting and chatting together. The second and third day is very beautiful because all people visit another country. I think that this Eid AL Frt. is very good and it is the best holiday for me.



4 comments:

mam_mad said...

is very nice and beautiful


good luck

al majhool said...

your website is very good..

thanks for you..

^_^

mam_mad said...

hallo your baragrabh is weanderful and you have busy holiday

ALBOSS said...

is very nice

Thank you my freind

good luck